Monday, January 07, 2008

#809 - Microwave Drop Cookies

(by Shirley McNevich)

1 - 6oz. bag Nestle's white chocolate chips
1 cup Jif peanut butter
1 - 8oz. jar Fluff marshmallow
2 cups Kellogg's rice krispies cereal

Line cookie sheets with saran wrap--set aside. In a microwave safe bowl add white chocolate chips--microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and add peanut butter and marshmallow--stir well. Add rice krispies--stir. Drop by teaspoonsful on to the saran wrap covered cookie sheets. Cool completely, then refrigerate.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Those sound terrific and could they be any easier. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.

Anonymous said...

They sound really great and thanks for the great recipe. If you have any more please share!!!!

Gary S said...

tonight on the way home from work, I was tooling through the grocery (the temp's going to be in the single digits this weekend, so I'm gonna stay in and keep the oven busy!), I looked up and right in front of me was a jar of fluff. I've never seen it in my grocery before. I swear!

I remembered reading this recipe a few nights ago, so I thought "Karma! But do I get the small jar or the large one?" My brain then rationally told me that if I got the big one and the recipe called for the small one: DOUBLE BATCH!

Score! I get to make a double batch. Thanks for the post!